Submit A Manuscript
The Oncologist encourages submissions from all fields of cancer medicine, including medical oncology, surgical oncology, radiation oncology, pediatric oncology, cancer prevention and outreach, and population science. Highest priority is given to manuscripts with clear potential for application to the current or future practice of cancer medicine.
- Original Research articles describing new findings of major importance, particularly those with direct relevance to the clinic.
- Review Articles that summarize the state-of-the-art in a disease area or therapeutic modality.
- Precision Medicine Clinic: Molecular Tumor Board articles are case-based papers designed to help clinicians optimize molecular testing for their patients.
- Editorials and Commentaries for ongoing dialogues, pro-and-con discussions of controversial issues, or subjective articles of interest in any field of oncology.
- Narratives in Oncology highlight experiences in oncology from physicians, nurses, caregivers, and patients.
Visit Information for Authors for more detailed information.